Requirements for licenced work

The requirements for licensed work remain the same: in many cases, work with asbestos needs to be done by a licensed contractor. This work includes some asbestos removal, all work with sprayed asbestos coatings and asbestos lagging, and most work with asbestos insulation and asbestos insulating board (AIB). Where the work is on bonded asbestos products such as profiled asbestos cement sheeting or asbestos cement slates or flat sheets, it does not usually need to be carried out by a licensed contractor.